Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quality Time

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all are having a great week. I am excited because tonight I am going out on a date with my man!! We are going to walk around Disney's Boardwalk. It has been a very long time since I have been there. It is 79 degrees outside, so it will be a great night to walk around. I encourage you all to have some quality time with your loved ones. I may encourage you all to some quality time with you and the Lord. Maybe a nice hot bubble bath with your Bible in your hand. Do be careful because there is a risk of you Bible getting baptised.
Ohhh my man is ready and he smells so good. I must be going but let me ask a question.
How will you spend your quality time??
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sissy. I do like your font, I just think it needs to be a little larger so it's easier to read. You are blogging well. I need to get on the blog train!! LOL
    -MDavey

    ReplyDelete